Serious/Competitive Org, LF people to plan and shape it

As written in the title, I'm looking for people to create a new org from zero.  This is not a recruitment thread, but a "i'm looking for people to help me create a good recruitment thread", mostly because I want to make my future "comrades" part of the project from the beginning, instead of starting it alone and deciding all by myself. i don't want to make this thread a wall of text or noone is going to even read it, so if you have questions just PM me. There are still some concept ideas that I would like to mantain (we can adjust them though):

Basic:

-This organization aims to be original, unique and well thought, instead of one more of the same. 

-We don't want to recruit randomly anyone as much as we can, to fill the organization counter, without even knowing who we put in our home. I want to create a group of friends, where most of the people, or at least the officers, knows most of the others. This means that if one day we'll found out that we are too many, we'll probably split the organization in different modules with their own policies, and a central "government" that coordinates them all, to provide to each player a small-medium sized group of people in which they can feel at home.

-Quality > Quantity. We are looking for quality active players. With that I mean people that plays on average 2 hours a day at least, that are willing to learn, improve themselves and participate in group activities. With this I don't mean that you'll get kicked if you played 5 hours last week or if you didn't participate for once to a certain group event, as long as you're not selfish and unfriendly that's fine. We will still try to do some quality recruitment though. With "quality" I also mean mature people. I don't want to set an age limit, since I've often seen young boys way more mature than old ones, but "in general" we're not recruiting people under 16-18.

-Name, theme and logo is not decided yet, we can do that together

-We are open for alliances with other organizations if they have our same goal and ethic. This gets evaluated case by case. 

Government:

-I don't believe neither in pure democracy (collapse with the first bad leader) or pure dictatorship (I want people to decide for themselves if possible). The idea is to have one leader that doesn't get involved too much in the organization management, but in the "officers management". He needs to make sure that officers are doing a good job, leading the org in the right way. The officers would get voted and elected by the entire organization regularly. 

Roles depends on what the gameplay is going to offer us, so they'll be decided later.

Specialization:

Are we fighters? Miners? Explorers? The idea is to have a little bit of everything (so that everyone can enjoy the game in its entirety), and something specific in which we specialize (probably industry and military since they're probably going to be the biggest part of the game at release), but this depends on how the game will shape. Anyway, the main idea is that, doesn't matter what's your playstyle, you will have a place in this org. 

Aggressivity:

This is neither a carebear org or a "i play ONLY pvp" org. This org don't dislike wars, but it's not going to be 24/7 at war either.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I think I explained enough my intentions, so if you're interested PM me ,I'm looking for people to better plan everything, decide what is not decided and change what does need to be changed.