The United Empire, a new player in the political game. [Recruitment]

Good morning, afternoon, evening; or really whatever time it is for you.

I am Emperor Octavian Marcus of the United Empire of Humanity and I have posted this topic in an effort to recruit you.

Why? - it's a tad obvious, the U.E. is a recent addition; only now ready to fly - and quite frankly, it needs people; like a clock needs gears to tick, it needs you to be a part of it for it to function.

What? - is the United Empire? - officially, an initiative to bind many smaller organizations into a bigger government, exploiting efficient bureaucracy and with it, effective organization in order to produce sufficient defense of those within from those without. 

You can choose to ignore these italics or read them, merely here as bonus information:

The reasoning being based in political realism + what will happen the moment the game is released;

Great powers like the Terran Union and Void Republic, being great powers - will inevitably compete as to maximize their own survival 

however direct competition often involves massive wars (a far too expensive solution) |

therefore it is inevitable that these Great Powers will seek the resources and manpower held by us smaller factions instead - meaning we either become their puppets if we concede or become their servants if we don't (as they will then take those resources from us by force).

But, why should you care for this little initiative? - I could tell you all that the others have: "you'll be part of something bigger, live in an org with serious ideals and an intent to keep them, you will be happy with us." <-- some of it being true, though mostly hollow promises.

What I can offer you is this: Protection from piracy, the right to what you have earned, a life - if in accordance with the law - relatively free and above all; a system of government designed for efficiency, not politics; survival, not ideals; strength, not weakness; realism, not ideology.

There's a discord server available through membership, if you have questions, either direct it there or to me via the message system.

(If all this appeals to you, then I shall leave it at that)

The link is here, the choice is yours: 

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/united-empire-of-humanity-ue

Prosperity through Peace

Peace through Order

Order through Power

Power through Unity

logo.png

Hail to the Empire

There will be more - that's just natural

Seeing as its a form of rule it will definetally occur more. Personally i wish there was some more creativity to it, like "United Empire of 'insert name here'" But hey, thats just my opinion.

Yeah, its expected for there to be definitely more Empires around in the future, though the United Empire would act more like a federalized HRE than say the centralized French or German Empires;

Also: the use of "United Empire of Humanity" can be best explained as a necessity of marketing; because most, if not all, organizations that would join - could reliably identify as 'Human" if holding nothing else in common. 

Also an Update: opened the Member-State system with some outgoing messages; some general purpose, some tailor-made - going to see how it pans out. 

Fun fact:

There are 35 entries (filtered from 1,282 total entries) for the term "Empire" in Organizations on the organization page.

If you add "Imperium", that makes an additional 9. "Imperial" adds another 5.

If we assume none of them are related or "secondary organizations" of another, that already makes possibly 49 different empire-themed factions, at least if one goes by the name.

Tendency: Rising

• 2 weeks later...