Salvage >:(

Rokkur

3 minutes ago, Wyndle said:

Pay bills direct from BTC?  If only.  Transacting between individuals on the internet, absolutely.

Most people who can cognize what a 1oz silver bar really is would not be working in a role to receive physical payment for a tab.  Plus, I wouldn't want to flash something of value when a small square of petro based, petro backed plastic is preferred by them.  :)

Or I could take it a little more serious and write an essay.  B)

1 oz of silver is only at a spot price of $21 USD. You can't even afford McDonalds combo with half an ounce in dollar value... not that I am willing to eat petro based fake food. lol

1 minute ago, Rokkur said:

1 oz of silver is only at a spot price of $21 USD. You can't even afford McDonalds combo with half an ounce in dollar value... not that I am willing to eat petro based fake food. lol

I made the BTC comment as a joke but if we want to get into actual value versus captured market spot prices... Let's just say anyone selling at or near spot is daft.

7 minutes ago, Hecticus said:

Because on-topic chat is sooo productive. 

Especially when NQ reads all our posts that are about a book chapter long, suggesting they do anything to fix game? 
I mean there is no good away about this other than to just log off and take a break when frustrated at this point.

I find myself logging out a lot lately.

Another 24 hours near Alioth. Today zero wrecks, have been on pretty much 24/7. Only one yesterday. Number just keeps getting lower. Pretty sure I see one spawn across the entire universe about once every 2-3 hours atm. This is going badly, and I am going to continue to update this thread until this is fixed. 

Even 24 wrecks a day would not be enough for current level of players (which is dwindling).

I did get a couple of large basic hovercraft engines yesterday. So a 50kh loot essentially with those two parts. :(

55 minutes ago, Rokkur said:

But IT can't be salvaged! 🤣

Careful what you wish for because that is exactly what NQ's CEO was trying to sell at that metaverse conference.