Org Wallets? No taxation option?

Honvik

So I was reading the Dev blog but I was also hoping a way to create a form of taxation to help Org's for example fund development of their cities.  Of course other games had this in place but I was wondering why it was missed off or am I missing something?

Thinking about this more, I don't think org taxation makes much sense. In the org wallets devblog they mention that organizations can be parties to sales. Once you have that, Organizations can earn money through industry, sales, and taking missions (maybe?) rather than taxing members directly. Especially with the multiple org model DU has, a per org tax model seems unnecessarily complex when there are other methods of earning income at the org level.

3 hours ago, ELX987 said:

taxation is theft! NO TAXES!!!

Says the lady who would absolutely go completely mental if the police never got back to him about an assault on a family member because they don’t exist. Or if he tripped over a pothole in the now poorly maintained load. Or if there were no courts to protect him when a company poisons his children. 

yeah. Taxes are theft. 

And free markets have the consumers’ and employees’ best interests at heart.