Where can I read why the server is down today?

Saedow

See the topic title. I've been waiting for hours until the server is up, but it's still down. I would like to know why it is down and what the estimate duration of the downtime is. Please.

Is there if fixed topic about this?

9 minutes ago, Saedow said:

See the topic title. I've been waiting for hours until the server is up, but it's still down. I would like to know why it is down and what the estimate duration of the downtime is. Please.

Is there if fixed topic about this?

Ingame the message said maintenance would take 2-3 hours, that is 9 UTC to max. 12 UTC. It has now been 5 hours ...

Just now, Helediron said:

Check DU Discord, announcements channel.

No.

I think the point is the server status page is ehh. well lacking in clarity and being informative.. 

"We have a server status page"

Great, but it just says the server is down with no further detail
For more information, go tot the discord 

But why have a server status page then?

ehhh......

Just now, Helediron said:

Yes

No. I vehemently refuse to register on ANOTHER social media network. Why have the game Forums if they will not post such things here. Then NQ should delete the bloody forum and only use the hip adhd social media channels.

7 minutes ago, Saedow said:

Can I get an invite to the discord server so I can join there? Thanks!

Ok, I found the channel, now waiting to be accepted there. There is a timer to prevent bots I guess.

10 hours ago, sHuRuLuNi said:

No. I vehemently refuse to register on ANOTHER social media network. Why have the game Forums if they will not post such things here. Then NQ should delete the bloody forum and only use the hip adhd social media channels.

The future is now old man. Discord is the best communication tool for short but IMMEDIATE information.  Hello!!! McFly!!! Anyone home?? Its 2020. If you cant keep up that's on you.

I've got a brilliant idea...

Put the info in TWO places!  One immediate, one not.  Even use that stone age technology of cut and paste.

(This is based on a funny hotel encounter I had.  I took the dog out for a before bedtime walk and came back to find the front door locked.    After banging for a while,  the owner eventually heard me and let me in.  I suggested a bell.  He said there was a bell on the side door, but that was for deliveries/disabled people.  I just looked at him and said "Perhaps.... two doorbells?"  Anyway, It was a terrible hotel.)