Herro Everyone!

LeiFlux07

I've been following DU for a little while but I've only just this minute signed up for the forums, so herro!

Proud owner of the Early Bird Alpha Gold pledge, and cannot wait for a playable build :)

Is there anything that I need to do to connect my purchase status to my forum account? Also recently got into Star Citizen, and have been a long standing fan of the Elite series, so right now I'm in sci-fi heaven!

=D

Welcome to the forums! You have no idea how happy I am to once again see a welcome thread. Been a while.

Alpha looks to be out February or around that time, so you don't have too long to wait.

As for your purchase status, you'll probably be able to connect it once the kickstarter is successful and they give you the ability.

Once again, Welcome!

Welcome to the forums, there is a link in my signature titled "Dual Universe FAQ/Sources" which is a thread containing all current information and sources about DU. It's a great place to start learning more about DU.

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay. :)

Thanks,

Cybrex

Welcome LeiFlux07 I hope you find the DU community welcoming. It is full of passionate souls and I am sure you will find many allies and indeed enemies during your time here :)

Whatever you choose to do, make plenty of friends and also visit Discord, I will let you explore the forums to find the discord link, But their you will be able to expand your connection to the community. I look forward then, to meeting you in alpha

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!

Um, sorry wrong forum. Welcome to DU, try not to get to lost in the information and overload yourself on the first day. 

Me and the darkside have a lot in common!

We both have a substantial supply of cookies.

Other than that, I'm a massive fan of the Elite series, and I play Dangerous reasonably regularly (missing out on that Alpha due to hardware constraints at the time), but only in Solo, so jumping into a MMO Universe such as DU is something I have not done since Final Fantasy XI over ten years ago.

I'm not really sure how I would like to get into Dual Universe. In FFXI I attended several groups that did a variety of events, even led or co-led several of the groups, but often those events would last for upwards of 5 hours. As much as I would like to find some form of group, health issues now limit my play time quite drastically, and I'm not really sure if I can commit to regular, lenghtly event nights.

I think I like the idea of "space odd-job man". Not tied down to a event schedule but being availiable to anyone who needs an extra gun in their fleet, or maybe help with a settlement, or in need of a space bus or delivery boy. Or if you simply want to strap me to the outside of your ships hull as some extra shielding.

For cookies, of course. All the cookies. MOAR COOKIES.

Me and the darkside have a lot in common!

We both have a substantial supply of cookies.

Other than that, I'm a massive fan of the Elite series, and I play Dangerous reasonably regularly (missing out on that Alpha due to hardware constraints at the time), but only in Solo, so jumping into a MMO Universe such as DU is something I have not done since Final Fantasy XI over ten years ago.

I'm not really sure how I would like to get into Dual Universe. In FFXI I attended several groups that did a variety of events, even led or co-led several of the groups, but often those events would last for upwards of 5 hours. As much as I would like to find some form of group, health issues now limit my play time quite drastically, and I'm not really sure if I can commit to regular, lenghtly event nights.

I think I like the idea of "space odd-job man". Not tied down to a event schedule but being availiable to anyone who needs an extra gun in their fleet, or maybe help with a settlement, or in need of a space bus or delivery boy. Or if you simply want to strap me to the outside of your ships hull as some extra shielding.

For cookies, of course. All the cookies. MOAR COOKIES.

you sound like you would fit in perfectly with The Outfit,  check us out at,  https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-outfit#tab-description

• 9 months later...

As the first playable build approaches I would like to bump this, as a "hello again", as I'm really not a forum goer.

Just wish to say hi to anyone who may want use of a extra pair of hands now and then for building stuff, or needing a space trucker, or a taxi service, or what have you. I can't tie myself down to events and things, my treatment schedule is all over the place atm, but would love to be able to meet lots of new people, and just be part of the DU world as much as I can be!

Very hyped for the release of the first playable build, very much looking forward to it!