Hello creative people!

Skimus

In the past few days I was looking through all available information about Dual Universe. Now I hope I am ready to discuss about the game and present my point of view in a number of topics.

However this post should be just an introduction so… who am I?

My name is Paul, but you can call me Skimus ;) I am Control Engineering and Robotics student from Poland. I also work as a programmer, but unfortunately I only develop software for microcontrollers and do not create virtual universes :D

As many of you, I am kind of fascinated with the idea of “boundless MMO”. On the other hand, I know how difficult is creating a game, when you have more ideas then resources. I suspect that compromise is already a big part of unpleasant reality for developers. That is why I think that most of my ideas, which I am going to share with the community, will be as much down to earth as possible.

But well… you never know where your imagination will take you right? ;)

Welcome Skimus, glad to have you here with us.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out this thread - https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/1122-dual-universe-faqsources/

If you have, then well done. You've put in more effort than majority of the newcomers. :D

If you have any questions, always feel free to PM myself or anyone here on the forum. We're aren't all that bad. :P

Thanks,

Cybrex

Welcome Skimus, glad to have you here with us.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out this thread - https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/1122-dual-universe-faqsources/

If you have, then well done. You've put in more effort than majority of the newcomers. :D

If you have any questions, always feel free to PM myself or anyone here on the forum. We're aren't all that bad. :P

Thanks,

Cybrex

Already seen everything in this thread at least twice :D

Hope you are from the Proland part of Poland and not the Troll-land part of Poland :P

Welcome aboard the Hype Train :D

I do not consider myself pro, but I am definitely not a troll :P

• 1 month later...