Kairos

Hover Boards

I just had an idea, wouldn't it be awesome if we could have our own personal hover board. A fun way to traverse planetary environments that looks like we're "surfing" the land. Just a thought, like I'm sure there could be some way the devs could put in some hover technology and a means for propulsion that's not too large for said hover board.

I just had an idea, wouldn't it be awesome if we could have our own personal hover board. A fun way to traverse planetary environments that looks like we're "surfing" the land. Just a thought, like I'm sure there could be some way the devs could put in some hover technology and a means for propulsion that's not too large for said hover board.

You mean.. like Lucio in overwatch ? :D

Still would prefer a speeder - or a hovercar. . . but that is me personally. 

That's fine dude, each to his own, but while you're off going from point A to point B, I'll be doing some sick tricks.  :P

You mean.. like Lucio in overwatch ? :D

Kinda, but for me personally it would be less like rollerblades and more like a skateboard, or actually a snowboard would be closer. 

Did you get this idea form the wheel vehicle thread? 

I was half joking but seriously if we could build hover boards I'd be for it.  Like back to the future ..

1309481384274189927.jpg

Did you get this idea form the wheel vehicle thread? 

Nah, man I was just thinking how cool it would be to be zooming through the environment on a hoverboard a la: 

Treasure+Planet+Solar+surfing+over+the+t

"Sure, the Aether will add that to its list...although I fear the craze for such a nifty mode of transportation may be short lived."

"Sure, the Aether will add that to its list...although I fear the craze for such a nifty mode of transportation may be short lived."

Let's just say you'll at least have one guaranteed customer ;)