ATLANT

Rotors, pistons and similar movable elements to create unique buildings

Rotors, pistons and similar movable elements to create unique buildings. These elements can be controlled by the control unit like in the scrap mechanic and maybe with simple scripts. It is most important thing to build ships and stations

There will be no pistons, rotors and similar things for release. Maybe they're implement in some later patch

I hope so. This is the most important thing for me

NQ have stated that while they'd like to implement such moveable elements so that mechas can be made ingame (not that they would be effective, but they'd be fun to pilot for a bit or to form a sport around), such elements aren't even close to priority as of yet.

The space engineers have bugs with this elements. This happened because Keen Software House made it much later release. I just want to game developers have made it as early as possible to avoid such problems. I hope that i will be able to build USCSS Prometheus with rotary engines and hangar lift