What brought you to Dual Universe?

yamamushi

I have played space engineers since it started in EA, switched to EGS for the last six months or so. I like both games but for different reasons, building in SE is great but the multiplayer is limited. EGS has great multiplayer but in small limited servers and the building is great but there's a lot to be fleshed out there.

This looks to me like a game I can get lost in for a year or two. I have just found it as a result of a post in a forum for EGS, decided to have a look and from the very limited exposure I've had through the vids it looks incredible. I am really looking forward to playing

I have played some rust and empyrion but when i saw the size of this game it opened up so many possibilities. If you get tired of runing around on a planets surface build your own space ship and your gone. Plus the creativity it will open up for people can hardly wait to see what can be achieved when this game have been running fore a couple of months

Having been a big player of Eve Online, Star Trek Online, Minecraft and recently TOO MUCH Space Engineers lol Once I was introduced to Dual Universe, it was a natural progression to look into it and eventually loose may way inside the game.

The ability to build and interact within a singleshard is also a massive attraction, Rather excited by what I see.

I started playing a voxel based building game over 2 years ago, after I discovered that what I enjoyed the most in regular MMOs was creating things.  I thoroughly enjoyed learning how to manipulate shapes and the challenge of seeing if I could make the things I envisioned.  That said, building wasn't enough for me if there was no lore, no real purpose, no progression or rewards to the game.  I have been searching for a game that might hold all these elements and stumbled on some references to Dual Universe and decided to check it out.  I'm excited to be here to watch as DU unfolds.

Was the fact that I like space based games, building and engineering games like space engineers, and then combine it with the potential political mindset of Eve Online - of which I have been a proud member of for over 13 years nearly. 

That is what draws "me" here.