PvE Missions: And the rewards go to...

NQ-Nyota

Numbers.png

Noveans!

The much-anticipated rewards for the first chapter of PvE Missions are now ready to be revealed. Your hard work, dedication, and tenacity are just some of the strengths that helped you achieve victory, and we will honor your achievements.

Here is the list of the brave Noveans being honored:

Novark Elite

These are the top damage dealer contribution throughout the whole campaign. This includes the top 20 damage dealers in the epic boss fight, as well as keeping up the fight during the campaign.  

Rewards:
In-game Title: Novark Elite
Along with the in-game title, Novark Elites will receive one (1) Exotic large shield and 50 million quanta for their efforts.

List of players that will receive the Novark Elite rewards (in alphabetical order):

_DNeo_
Barbecue95
Canuckl3head
Ch3w8a2
copperlein
CptMarlin
Debrin
Dronko
Eisenstein
ElusiveMrD
EternalDreamer
Fogger
goldman541
Goobam
Hellica
Ignads
JohnnyBravo
Kitpoe
Koffye
Krengus
LaPleureuse
Matarulo
MrShady
Nayropux
Nicholiae
Porkchop
Sekhmet
Shairun
SpinCaTx
Suunto
Tialoc
Tional
Tonvor
Treach
UntalkativeBob
VelaDeAche
Voracious
W1zard
Walter
Zeiffer

Reliable Soldiers

These Noveans proved their worth by having the strength to never give up, no matter how many times they failed or how long it took. They persevered and pushed hard, and we will honor their contributions.

Rewards:

In-game Title: Reliable Solider
Along with the in-game title, Reliable Soldiers will receive one (1) Rare medium shield and 15 million quanta for their efforts.

List of players that will receive the Reliable Soldier rewards (in alphabetical order):

Canuckl3head
CaptMarlin
CptMarlin
Damian_Firecaster
DominoSugar
Dronko
ElusiveMrD
Goldman541
IndigaterJones
JohnnyBravo
Kitpoe
Krengus
LaPleureuse
Lynkon
Mercurius
Metsys
Mistery
Nicholiae
OMADAWN
Ralpheon
Raven81
Seawing
SpinCaTx
Suunto
Tional
UntalkativeBob
Zeiffer

The titles and rewards above will be available within 24-48 hours following this announcement.

Well fought Noveans, but the fight isn't over yet. The Astrophage threat remains, and we must stand ready to face it.

Onwards to victory! 🎖️

I was here since the start of the WorldBoss fight, piloting the ship where Debrin/Ch3w8a/Mastuga/Sekhmet and Barbecue were and I'm not in the list. It's hilarious. How can you not reward EVERY players involved on the boss fight...

A joke as usual.

So... Should we expect anything else from this? Maybe extra lore about the aliens and the Astrophage? What about the missing planets?

The PvE stuff was fun, good way to make some cash too, but the way the boss event happened was weird, everyone got coordinates to what seemed like an empty point in the world. Maybe next time give everyone an actual date/time? Maybe even send a newsletter inviting everyone to it or post on social media?

Anyways, it was nice to have something different to do in-game, good job on that.

Wondering if people that contributed for years to this game in different ways will be ever rewarded.

Anyway just a couple of months left to my subscription then I believe I will try to use the trial version to keep updated my flight system and let all the player keep using it.

Good luck

Has the PvE event made any changes or any verifiable impact to the solar system or any celestial body within?  Is the lore completely encapsulated within what is effectively instanced-only content?  

• 3 months later...