NQ- Your CS needs work!

Memoti

Exactly how long does it take to spawn a ship? Or at the very least, spawn the missing items so I can deploy the ship. I purchased a ship from the Alioth mrkt. It's an NQ market, so there shouldn't have been any issues. However, I didn't get everything I paid for. The ship won't deploy because I wasn't given all the materials required. I put in a ticket over 4 days ago to try and have this resolved. As of now, I am still sitting on my thumb waiting for a resolution. I went so far as to take the teleport to another market to purchase the missing items so I could deploy, but because I have over 100KL in a nanopack that holds less than 5k it's not a viable option. I dare not travel anywhere for fear of dying and losing the ship. I don't have any other place to offload the materials I do have. So I'm stuck. Every day I am losing quanta, time, and progression. This is unacceptable. I would feel differently if I had purchased this from a player market, or if this was due to something I had done. However, it's not. I bought this from a market NQ set up, supplied, and runs. It's been 2 days since I've had any response from customer service, and 4 days since I purchased the ship. This is BEYOND frustrating. This can't be the best you guys can do.

NQ apparently consist of one intern dev responsible for epic changes such as updating the in game credits, one CS part timer who has been instructed not to interact with non-NQ personnel and 48 managers. (Apparently NQ are a company of between 51 and 100 people.)

Yes, this is how cynical I have become re. this game.

18 minutes ago, Jinxed said:

It's sad, but it's hard to have sympathy here...like NQ can't even be bothered to check their own official forum, which doesn't get very many posts in a given day...they could plaster in a generic reply like "we're looking into your ticket, we're sorry things are slow but ticket volume is very high!". 

Nah, even that is too much work....That's not a lack of resources, it's a lack of caring about PR or customer satisfaction. 

I'm sorry to the OP, but unfortunately poor customer service is a choice made by NQ at some point -- because they had years in beta to improve and they didn't want to. They assumed that players for a live MMO would be willing to wait for as long as it takes to get tickets resolved and to pay NQ for the privilege...

Not exactly a studio that is respectful to their players and their time and money...but boy do they get testy about how "unfairly" players treat them if you offer criticism without equal parts praise. 

3 hours ago, Jinxed said:

NQ apparently consist of one intern dev responsible for epic changes such as updating the in game credits, one CS part timer who has been instructed not to interact with non-NQ personnel and 48 managers. (Apparently NQ are a company of between 51 and 100 people.)

Be careful, you aren't calculating the one person they probably still pay to remove all disenfranchised players from the forums for "unbalanced feedback". Their finger is hovering over the button to remove you for not being more gleeful about staff cuts, bugs, unbalanced gameplay, you should be more positive, despite your ignored support tickets.

To the OP, super sorry you lost your ship, in game support used to be one of the better aspects of the game when they had GM's in game. I hope NQ finds a way to return them to duty, if not I think a game will surely die. A subscription based game needs to have support staff online in game, this is a very reasonable player expectation for $15 a month.