Anyone else can't complete Air Challenge since server up today?

Wozzmatic

Please give a little more detail about the situation.  Does Aphelia tell you to exit but the door isn't open?  Is one or more of your deliveries not counted? 

The delivery count can be broken if you move or stack items inside the delivery container, so don't touch anything in that box after putting it there.

Just tested myself, cannot interact with the teleport pad.  Cannot even inspect it.  @NQ-Deckard

Edit:  No element related context menu.  I can see the model but the context is no different than aiming at honeycomb.

47 minutes ago, Wyndle said:

Please give a little more detail about the situation.  Does Aphelia tell you to exit but the door isn't open?  Is one or more of your deliveries not counted? 

The delivery count can be broken if you move or stack items inside the delivery container, so don't touch anything in that box after putting it there.

Sure - the entire mission runs as it should. All deliveries made. All lights extinguished. All Aphelia voice lines run as they should and all waypoints working as usual. Its just the exit that won't activate.

Incidentally I just ran this on my alt and it worked but the teleporter was flashing orange on and off while trying to activate it

Another update. Due to the futility of the Air challenge (1 success out of 5 attempts) I swapped to the space challenge. Sadly currently starting attempt 3 - have collected and delivered all items but it stuck telling me I haven't delivered the large assemblies - which I have. Went back and checked the containers to make sure. About to start attempt number 3 on space missions but this makes currently 1 success out of 7 attempts (about to start number 8 (space) and about 5 hours invested so far. 

Edited by Wozzmatic

Imagine escaping the destruction of your planet, traveling millions of miles through space to find a new home.  Only to end up as a Door Dash delivery driver, desperately trying to make enough money to pay rent, or you'll be evicted by an AI who lives in an Ivory Tower.

I needs that money NQ, I'm space poor!

1 minute ago, Atmosph3rik said:

Imagine escaping the destruction of your planet, traveling millions of miles through space to find a new home.  Only to end up as a Door Dash delivery driver, desperately trying to make enough money to pay rent, or you'll be evicted by an AI who lives in an Ivory Tower.

I needs that money NQ, I'm space poor!

I lol'd hard :D

I couldn't finish the air challenge either. No interaction with teleport pad at the end possible. No waypoint at the pad also.

EDIT: Worked on the second try, haven't done anything different.

Edited by Laurin
Edit

• 5 weeks later...

I figured out a fix for this if you get a bugged counter. 
1. Click the waypoint update button that is pointed to a broken counter

2. fly back to location open container (It will update the objective)
3. fly back to drop off

4. Move items to your inventory and back to the drop off

5. Objective should complete

Annoying but at least you don't have to redo EVERYTHING

Edited by Elric_VIII