All ship element stats should be doubled except for adjusters

Namcigam

All ship element stats should be doubled except for adjusters. Adjusters are the only ones that seem right in my opinion. This would help reduce the stacking issue which is a cause and effect problem not a builder problem nor is an exploit. Most players go heavy with brakes because they suck, especially once you leave Alioth. All of the "hybrid" atmospheres are the main reason players stack brakes space brakes don't fire up at all and the atmos brakes are close to useless. Stronger engines would reduce the wall of engines and reduce the over all cost of ships which could improve pvp participation, same can be said about airfoil and ground engines. They have needed help since I started playing shortly after beta. It's something that I've been thinking about over and over throughout the time I've spent playing the game. Last but not least ship elements should be ALOT more shock resistant we should be able to handle a slow collision or a rough landing. The way they are now it's like they are made out of highly explosive glass which never really made sense to me. 

2 hours ago, Namcigam said:

All ship element stats should be doubled except for adjusters. Adjusters are the only ones that seem right in my opinion. This would help reduce the stacking issue which is a cause and effect problem not a builder problem nor is an exploit. Most players go heavy with brakes because they suck, especially once you leave Alioth. All of the "hybrid" atmospheres are the main reason players stack brakes space brakes don't fire up at all and the atmos brakes are close to useless. Stronger engines would reduce the wall of engines and reduce the over all cost of ships which could improve pvp participation, same can be said about airfoil and ground engines. They have needed help since I started playing shortly after beta. It's something that I've been thinking about over and over throughout the time I've spent playing the game. Last but not least ship elements should be ALOT more shock resistant we should be able to handle a slow collision or a rough landing. The way they are now it's like they are made out of highly explosive glass which never really made sense to me. 

You're a towel.

I don't think many of them need a change, but I think rocket power could be increased. The engine variant stats could maybe be updated, some don't have good use cases.

I've always used as few elements as possible and haven't had any issues, so I think people will still use lots of elements no matter what, just because they can.

Just now, Namcigam said:

Ahh so you like mount 20 wings etc, It's ok if you do but I don't 

No my largest air ship has 6 large stabilizers. But large size ailerons and wings would be nice. Beyond that I think that's what anti-grav is for.