DU Creators Twitter Scoops Notorious Thief Devian's Side Of the Long Con

Deravi

"played a long con" .. Game is public for what 7 months? That is hardly a long con..

I have nothing against these events being possible, I certainly would say Empire only has themselves to blame. 

Big issue with this thing is that it has nothing to do with gameplay, strategy, RP or anything else but wanting to be "that guy". Unfortunately, there's too many in the DU community wanting to be "that guy" and hope that they get the chance to see their name on Twitter .. 

It's pretty much on-par with the M15 incident.. Players doing things just because they can, not because their is any reason or cause for it to happen. This is not The Judge handing CO2 to Goons.. It's kids playing with their lollipop.

1 minute ago, blazemonger said:

Big issue with this thing is that it has nothing to do with gameplay, strategy, RP or anything else but wanting to be "that guy". Unfortunately, there's too many in the DU community wanting to be "that guy" and hope that they get the chance to see their name on Twitter .. 

Pretty much this. 

Watching grown, presumably men, fighting over assets in a computer game and taking it more seriously than real life is often more visceral than the game itself.

that’s why I don’t join big orgs.