Exit Beta

SirMaxxx

Hi,

I was excited by DU finally reaching Beta, but I've been trying to actually play for more than 6 hours now - and still getting Login Timeout.

So, enough is enough. I'll wait until its stable enough to actually play, thanks.

Can someone point me where I can cancel my subscription ?

thanks

21 minutes ago, SirMaxxx said:

Hi,

I was excited by DU finally reaching Beta, but I've been trying to actually play for more than 6 hours now - and still getting Login Timeout.

So, enough is enough. I'll wait until its stable enough to actually play, thanks.

Can someone point me where I can cancel my subscription ?

thanks

You can open a support ticket https://support.dualthegame.com/

Its not garantied. 

But know that this disconnect issue was introduced with the beta key patch. 

It is something they will probably fix in 1 or 2 days. 

9 hours ago, joaocordeiro said:

You can open a support ticket https://support.dualthegame.com/

Its not garantied. 

But know that this disconnect issue was introduced with the beta key patch. 

It is something they will probably fix in 1 or 2 days. 

I would love that to be the case, but have little confidence.

I raised a support ticket and got the following reply

"We're aware of the login timeout error, pending operations, login issues, etc. The team is tirelessly working on optimizing the game so players like you would have a better and smoother experience. This might be frustrating at the moment but we are committed to fixing the situation as soon as possible."

I would rather they take their time and fix it properly than rush and risk it being worse - but in the meantime I can't see the point of me keeping my subscription as I just don't have the inclination to keep clicking the 'play beta' button and waiting for a timeout.

If a refund is possible, I may as well leave, then resubscribe when I see from the forums that it is playable again?

10 minutes ago, Leogradance said:

You probably can't.
I have not read the terms and conditions of subscription, but I am almost 99.9% sure that connection problems and service interruptions are not considered as an acceptable reason for a possible refund.

That does not mean he cannot try to appeal to NQ's comprehensive heart. 

On 8/30/2020 at 3:23 AM, Leogradance said:

You probably can't.
I have not read the terms and conditions of subscription, but I am almost 99.9% sure that connection problems and service interruptions are not considered as an acceptable reason for a possible refund.

They are refunding. I got answer from them that they will process the refund and escalated it to the billing team.

On 8/30/2020 at 3:23 AM, Leogradance said:

You probably can't.

If not being able to use the product because of issues caused by NQ, is not an acceptable reason for a refund. Then what is?

And besides that, having angry involuntary costumers is not exactly a good long term financial strategy.