Sign in to follow this  
thegrimdeath

PC requirements

So what kind of specs are needed to run this game at a steady frame rate? Where there is no lag, etc. As I’m finally getting a new computer and can look into playing games I couldn’t before. So wanted to see if my new pc is able to run the game or not.

5 hours ago, NQ-Naerais said:

You can find the current testing spec requirements here:  https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002021534-System-requirements 

FYI,

While the above page states that OS 8 is a non-starter, I have 3 computers that run DU quite well. Two of them run windows 10. The other is running windows 8.1 Pro on a i7-4790 4GHz.

On 3/10/2020 at 3:07 PM, NQ-Naerais said:

You can find the current testing spec requirements here:  https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002021534-System-requirements 

These may change :)

Thanks, i finally have a much better pc and it's an rysen 7 3600, 16GB ram, GTX 1660 super, 6 GB VRAM, so i can run this game and i'm super happy finally, now i just need money, lol

11 hours ago, thegrimdeath said:

i finally have a much better pc ... now i just need money, lol

Wait... if you already have the PC, why do you need the money... Unless you don't have the PC, in which case, why say you have a better PC? 🤔