My Fellow Americans

We are here today to start a movement. A movement to make the great planet of Alioth a home for every inhabitant to have an economy that works for its people. We want to create a fair and balanced society ran by its people through voting and fairness. So join me today in fighting for the rights of all players within our borders, and create a place where its residents want to reside. Join the Trump Administration today. Some day, we plan to have a great city, but in order to maintain that great city, its going to need great people. Thank you all. Any questions or concerns may be posted here and will be responded to.

MAKE ALIOTH GREAT AGAIN

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-trump-administration/#tab-applications 

This had to happen sooner or later. Fine, I'll get my lawn chair... 

Good luck and godspeed, if I run into a wall of beautiful red, white, and blue, I'll know who it is.

Spoiler

And BOO is paying for it...  -_-

5 hours ago, Haunty said:

FYI real-life politics are against the rules, will probably need to create some fictional parody instead.

This is a fictional parody..... the game is fictional, the beliefs are parody. 

8 minutes ago, shaake said:

This is a fictional parody..... the game is fictional, the beliefs are parody. 

I know but I mean the name of the org and the image are real life things that may need to be changed.

On 6/25/2019 at 11:19 AM, DarkHorizon said:

This had to happen sooner or later. Fine, I'll get my lawn chair... 

Good luck and godspeed, if I run into a wall of beautiful red, white, and blue, I'll know who it is.

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

And BOO is paying for it...  -_-

Its gonna be a great wall, possibly the greatest wall I've ever seen and you know what? Because of Alpha Team Vanguard the wall just got 10 feet higher.

@shaake

Talking about Real Life Politics is not allowed in Dual Universe.

No matter how it is presented, making a parody of Real Life Politics IS a way of talking about Real Life Politics.

Therefore, the organization has been deleted.

Please avoid to create such type of organization in the future.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.