rothbardian

Another citizen for world 1st real metaverse

Really excited, seen JC's videos and his passion and decided to join DU. Open to all kind of suggestions to achieve my short and long term goal/plan. Short/Long term plan: Survive! and build the universe.

More specific plans? It all depends what DU allows and  Novean interactions. Here are my next five or ten year plan:

1. Build a small city with M. Rothbard ideas and ideals.
  2. Create a financial system where venture capitalists, hedge funds and medium-sized institutional investors meet via stocks and options exchange.
  3. Protect financial players from fraud/scams by proper regulation and laws supported by military establishments.

"Protect financial players from fraud/scams by proper regulation and laws supported by military establishments."

And not to forget the protective fee !  ?

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "parrain"

Fraud Prevention Organization of the galaxy? Another great idea I never would have thought of, somehow this game brings out the immersion no other game has ever given before (at least in my experience)

It is more than a game DarthSarcasm, a metaverse. Everything built by a human user. Not only buildings, stories as well. Dual Universe has a great potential to become a next big thing for the coming decade. We have no idea when augmented reality implemented into a metaverse. We live in an exciting time.