New patron

Morgiver

----------------------- FRENCH -----------------------

Bonjour tout le monde !
Je viens juste de découvrir le projet Dual Universe, je n'y connais pas encore grand chose mais pour l'instant c'est assez convaincant et je cherchais justement un MMO qui me mettrait une claque sévère.

J'ai une petite chaîne Youtube et Twitch et j'ai hâte de voir le NDA tomber pour être totalement libre de stream dessus !

Bon courage à vous tous !

----------------------- ENGLISH -----------------------

Hello everybody !
I just discovered the project Dual Universe, I do not know much yet but for now it's quite convincing and I was looking for an MMO that would put me a severe slap.

I have a little YouTube channel and Twitch and I can't wait to see the NDA fall to be totally free from stream on!

Good luck to you all!

Morgiver

Welcome! Hopefully we don't have to wait to long for the NDA to be lifted. From the information NQ has given us in the past they want to lift it sometime during the Alpha 1 or 2 stage (pending any changes during development of course).

-Ez

18 minutes ago, Ezghoul said:

Welcome! Hopefully we don't have to wait to long for the NDA to be lifted. From the information NQ has given us in the past they want to lift it sometime during the Alpha 1 or 2 stage (pending any changes during development of course).

To be exact, current plans are to remove NDA when transitioning from pre-alpha to alpha 1 ;).

~ Merwyn

2 minutes ago, Ezghoul said:

Thanks for the confirmation, I've been out of the loop for a bit and didn't want to shove my foot in my mouth.

No problem.

By the way, if someone finds the reference from NQ, do not hesitate to add it here. I can't find it back myself.

~ Merwyn

19 minutes ago, Mod-Merwyn said:

No problem.

By the way, if someone finds the reference from NQ, do not hesitate to add it here. I can't find it back myself.

~ Merwyn

"Once the game reaches a true Alpha stage the NDA will be lifted as we originally stated."

Took a little digging to find it ^^