Pre-Alpha Inspiration Thread

Msoul

Although usually not very active on the forums, I just wanted to take a moment to send out my regards to the ATV team and NQ wishing you both the best of luck this weekend. This test marks a significant milestone in dual universe’s development, and the whole community is praying for your success.

In particular to the ATV team, remember you represent all of us, the players. We share the same hopes and dreams for dual universe but the responsibility to help make them happen falls on your shoulders. How you conduct yourselves over the next two days and the months to come will influence both the quality and timeline of development. For every bug you find, for every concept you critic, you are paving the way forward towards our dream. To my surprise each and every ATV member I have interacted with has been a commendable individual worthy of respect, donating both their time and expertise towards promoting the game. The time has finally come for you to contribute in earnest and show us what you are really made of. I know you will make us all proud.

I invite others to comment below and offer their words of encouragement to our first group of pioneers.

I appreciate the thoughts you have posted here @Msoul

I have to agree with the statements in regards to NQ, they have done a fantastic job so far keeping us in the loop and making sure we know how things are going, whether good or bad.

I would like to also add though, that none of this would be possible had the people who backed the game hadn't been backed by all, including all those who lurk on the forums (yes, we know you're there, the old forums had those member lists :P). 

Once things are more open, the community will mold the game into what they want to see, and I know this, because I know NQ will listen to all ideas, as they have been doing so far. As insane as some might have seemed. 

Thanks for the kind words @Msoul

Like Anasasi said: ATV may be the most visible group (in some ways) but we didn't make this game happen. Every person who believed and backed the game contributed to it getting this far, and will help it progress into the future all the way to release. 

We will do out best to test the game and help it progress. One small test for a game, one giant leap for gaming.

. Agreed. I think it's important to remember that this is a dream many of us have had. The technology may not have existed, but thanks to JC for going where no other developers have gone to, now it does. 

And thanks to the all  ATV and founders for supporting the game we were able to make this possible, and secure investors. It's my hope that DU sets a new standard. 

if I remember correctly, all founders will get special credits/thanks, so we should remember that we are all ambassadors to this dream.