AUTO6PL

Pre-alpha timetable

Is there any info already about pre-alpha access in October? I know that pre-alpha starts on 30th of September and we won't have permanent access to the game 24 hours per day (and probably not every day). I'm sure we could play on Saturday (30th of September) and on Sunday (1st of October) because it's weekend but what next? I'm asking because I would like to take a vacation on Monday and Tuesday (2-3.10.2017) just to play DU and I wonder if I could play then.

I would also like to know since I would love to take Monday off and just play 48 hours straight but I have to deal with the projects deadlines etc before hand. So the sooner we can know more details on uptime etc. the better :)

I agree, knowing at least a few weeks before hand so that we can schedule better for it would be amazing. Though having been in other games Alpha testing I expect it will be something like this...

1. Weekend load testing (24-48 hours).
  2. Mid-Week mini-tests (testing a specific feature/etc).

Generally they are developing during the week and release the changes for Friday-Sunday for feedback/data to accumulate.