Sign in to follow this  
Partiesplayin

Google Play / Apple App

I think the idea would be cool but hard to implement at this stage since the devs already have quite a lot of work in making the game on pc alone, while I think the app can come in one of the later expansions I think right now focusing on the game is what the devs would do.

Or they just write an API and the community can make third party tools and apps.

I would love if they do that, the different organisations can connect those API's to their own org pages and stuff or even use in their own websites and make their personalized org application though I wonder if it could be done, if it could be done that would be awesome xD

I would love if they do that, the different organisations can connect those API's to their own org pages and stuff or even use in their own websites and make their personalized org application though I wonder if it could be done, if it could be done that would be awesome xD

It has been done. Eve online has an API and, iirc, star trek online has an XMPP bridge for chat.

I watch already "Dual Universe Manager" :

-> Organization tools (request, ban, etc...)

-> Market place (DAC trade)

-> Alert (base attack)

-> Guild talk

-> Industrial tools

Yes its irrelevant. We talk about a PC game, there's no time for now to think already of a phone app while the game is not even sure to be OK.