Stacking element detector is *still* a steaming pile of trash

Zeddrick

I shouldn't have to be still saying this, but:
image.png.4a4d2a8c03e349b6b2651bffdd6bddd4.png

This is utterly ridiculous.  The ship has been working for months and the elements aren't actually stacked at all.  This is another generic, unmodified ship which others are flying without any issues.  It's just a bug.  It seems to happen after ships take some element damage or get repaired by a repair unit or something.

Can you please just turn the damn thing off.  If any of the other 12 people still playing want to stack elements I honestly don't care any more.  Let them.  Just stop making me spend hours playing 'hunt the element' and 'debug the ship' on a ship I didn't build and don't even know where all the 'Adjustor L' elements are.  And no, I don't want to go back to the ship builder and ask them to fix it.  I have seen shipbuilders complaining that they get a constant stream of 'my ship has stacked elements' and they can't really do anything about it either.

NQ Please just find this code, press ctrl-a and hit delete.  Everyone will thank you for it.

3 hours ago, Jinxed said:

This game only really has ship building and sales as a full game loop.
NQ could at least make sure all the tools work to an acceptable level.

Yeah, when you can't even have someone build and sell a ship and have someone buy it and use it without issues that's a huge fail for the game.