The big problem of mining! (bug)

MrVaal

Hello, I keep scanning the (Madis - Moon 1) for 5 days in a row, I scanned about 250 tiles, did not find a single tile with t2 or t3 ore, there are only 1472 tiles on it. 

I'm on vacation now and I spend 12-15 hours a day scanning and even in this case I can't find ore, for an ordinary player it's impossible at all.

As I understand it, the chance of finding t2 is not personal, instead, a very small number of tiles with t2 ore were generated at the beginning?

Do the developers plan to add t2-t3 ore tiles??? 

At the moment it's very unfair to spend 20 million on a ship + 42 million on scanners and get nothing. Now I'm starting to hate this game a little bit xD

2 hours ago, Kezzle said:

Moons were always a bit iffy for worthwhile nodes. Maybe that resource-poor nature has been continued into the world of MUs.

Yes, but the problem is that, as far as I understand, there is only one area with a t2 resource on this moon, and someone has already occupied it, and there are 10,000 players who would like to put their miners, 1 small area with ore per 10,000 players it's too unfair. (need to add more single tiles with t2 ore)

And it was also as easy as possible for the first player to find this area, since - it takes about 6x6 tiles, he just scanned skipping every 10.

If developers add a lot of single tiles, this will be true for other players, they spend a lot of time looking for them, but they can still find and get them.

With t3 ore now absolutely the same.

Edited by MrVaal

Well I haven't even got off Alioth yet, I'm still mining ore on there. I have Limestone and Machite which are tier 2 I think which were on Alioth but I am yet to venture out onto other planets although I don't think I could bring myself to spend that many hours looking around and finding nothing.

How do you know there is 10k players playing the game though? I know there is 500 on Steam, not sure how many play altogether though but I would be very surprised if it was 10k.

As far as I can tell, there's no method to find higher tier mining claims early in the game besides luck. If you happen to have T2+ on your claim you might get rich. Otherwise you're SOL. Most of us can't afford to field a TS and scan. I could have saved all my money to get a TS, but then I wouldn't have a base or a ship that could carry a TS.

19 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Well I haven't even got off Alioth yet, I'm still mining ore on there. I have Limestone and Machite which are tier 2 I think which were on Alioth but I am yet to venture out onto other planets although I don't think I could bring myself to spend that many hours looking around and finding nothing.

Did you just luck into T2 on Alioth? I hear T2 is very rare there, although, without a TS or uncommon MU, I would have no way to check my own tile. (I could just barely buy an uncommon MU and pay the taxes on my Alioth tile, but definitely not worth it for the small chance there there would be T2 there.)

49 minutes ago, Daphne Jones said:

As far as I can tell, there's no method to find higher tier mining claims early in the game besides luck. If you happen to have T2+ on your claim you might get rich. Otherwise you're SOL. Most of us can't afford to field a TS and scan. I could have saved all my money to get a TS, but then I wouldn't have a base or a ship that could carry a TS.

Did you just luck into T2 on Alioth? I hear T2 is very rare there, although, without a TS or uncommon MU, I would have no way to check my own tile. (I could just barely buy an uncommon MU and pay the taxes on my Alioth tile, but definitely not worth it for the small chance there there would be T2 there.)

Yes but I'm talking surface mining and I presume you mean mining units for tier 2? I have not tried other mining units, whether you can get T2 on Alioth with them I do not know but if you are willing to surface mine Limestone and Machite is there, just not a huge amount.

5 hours ago, MrVaal said:

Yes, but the problem is that, as far as I understand, there is only one area with a t2 resource on this moon, and someone has already occupied it, and there are 10,000 players who would like to put their miners, 1 small area with ore per 10,000 players it's too unfair. (need to add more single tiles with t2 ore)

And it was also as easy as possible for the first player to find this area, since - it takes about 6x6 tiles, he just scanned skipping every 10.

If developers add a lot of single tiles, this will be true for other players, they spend a lot of time looking for them, but they can still find and get them.

With t3 ore now absolutely the same.

10,000 players?