The Exchange Grand Opening Discussion Thread

NQ-Nyota

Hmm.  Haven't played for a while and thought I'd check it out.  None of my ships worked because of the element collision thing.  Took all the voxel off a small one, took all the brakes off, put them back in exactly the same position.  It looks exactly the same now but now it actually works.  Except the lua doesn't work any more.  Put an older lua script in which just about flies it with a load of warnings.  Good to go.

Fly to the exchange.  It actually looks really nice outside.  Fly around and try to land, but I'm out of practice and using an old lua so I crash into another ship.  Now I'm stuck inside someone else's ship and my ship has bounced about 800m away.  No problem!  I'll just use 'unstuck'.  But it says that it can't find a spot within 100m to put me!  This is the view from the window of the ship I can't get out of, I think I can see a suitable spot.

image.thumb.png.99e3b4a7db2a1b1f24538c0622499876.png

So I ask in help, but nobody helps.  I could force respawn but then I'd have to fix another ship in order to come back so perhaps I'll just give up now.

On the plus side there are actual people logged in here, which is better than at the districts, and I have a good view of the fireworks people are occasionally setting off.

And it looks nice from the outside.

image.thumb.png.ef1de51dc557263817143e0c1d89f75a.png

That's cool, but I'm more likely to want to go the other way (Where is the Sentinels' stall) rather than 'what is the front middle stall' because I can just go and look if I want to know that.

If you sit on those chair surfaces, on the railing of the landing pad bridges, and hit insert to see 3rd person view... The camera is upside down it seems, and you clip into the ground.