feature request - MU pause

wokka1

NQ, after a couple of weeks of doing the calibration game to keep our MU's running, a feature request, ability to pause MU's and calibration decay.

We all have real lives, and this game in it's current state will not allow us to take a break.  Holidays, work, etc will cause people to not be able to login daily.  If we had a way to pause the decay, it would be a great benefit.  Tie it into the MU running or not, if we stop the MU, the ore stops, and the calibration decay stops.  Of course, as long as we have money in the tile, it won't go inactive.

If I have to take a few days off, I'm basically going to have to start all over getting the calibration back up to 100%, so we are penalized for a break, even a small one.

Please consider this as an important QOL update.

Also, some form of MU dashboard would be super groovy.  List of MU's, calibration status, date of last calibration, etc.

Thank you

The current game requires (if you expect to make any profit) two days of calibration, then a few days off. Why can't we just make it one day of calibration, and the like a week off. 

Also, harvesting rocks on the surface is the stupidest game play mechanic of any game I've played, and I've played a lot of Dual Universe.