best thing to do in DU

Guest OzzFreak

Guest OzzFreak

image.png.86eac4345ace702d785dbb591c5b80ab.png

don't have a question and try to ask other players in the DU community, 

so far (for me) it's been terrible. so with that, i gave it a shot, subb for 3 months but. it's not for me, great game so far

terrible people i have talked to so far.. 

1 hour ago, Guest OzzFreak said:

image.png.86eac4345ace702d785dbb591c5b80ab.png

don't have a question and try to ask other players in the DU community, 

so far (for me) it's been terrible. so with that, i gave it a shot, subb for 3 months but. it's not for me, great game so far

terrible people i have talked to so far.. 

FYI - for people wondering, this guy went into peoples streams, demanding the streamer answer his questions about deploying a core, and called the streamers dbags in the chat. 

6 hours ago, JohnnyTazer said:

FYI - for people wondering, this guy went into peoples streams, demanding the streamer answer his questions about deploying a core, and called the streamers dbags in the chat. 

Best off out then, bye!!!

13 hours ago, JohnnyTazer said:

wow this isn't even close to what happened , i asked i didnt DEMAND, i got terrible responces from other people tell me "go ask someone else" "your best bet is to uninstall it" and another "go to youtube.."

yeah a social game with streamers that don't want to be social .. and what happened in the stream you were in (with your mis-information). dude went out of his way to help, it fixed the porblem, i hit the follow, even sent him a buch of bit things,, i never DEMANDED anything. your the one that got triggered. 

16 hours ago, OzzFreak said:

wow this isn't even close to what happened , i asked i didnt DEMAND, i got terrible responces from other people tell me "go ask someone else" "your best bet is to uninstall it" and another "go to youtube.."

yeah a social game with streamers that don't want to be social .. and what happened in the stream you were in (with your mis-information). dude went out of his way to help, it fixed the porblem, i hit the follow, even sent him a buch of bit things,, i never DEMANDED anything. your the one that got triggered. 

Literally the first thing you said coming into the stream was "all these streamers are Dbags".  Please tell me again who is triggered?  I even pointed out many resources for you to find help, like the official discord, ingame support, etc.  Then you went off about the community and how bad it was for not answering your questions.  Dude, theyre streamers, can you blame them if they dont want to help you with your insignificant problems? especially when there are designated places for such questions.  Ya if someone asnwers or in chat great.  But you came in acting entitled.  Its not my fault you blew a gasket.  Why are you even still here, you said you uninstalled and are leaving.  And the people are terrible so why come here to interact with said people?   I even helped you out but offering you resources on how to learn things, but im the "terrible" person right? Right?

Well, I am not sure who you visited but so far I'd say the community around DU is pretty good and certainly very helpful.

For me a pointer is that someone starts a thread here not asking anything, not indicating needing information but straight up being salty and negative.

So unless you just came here to complain, maybe  ask your question(s) in the DU general forum.