I was going to play this game but subscription is auto renew only so I didn't

Sadume

Honestly NQ is not who you need to be talking to if you don't like this practice.  It's the banks.  Or the customers.

I'm sure if it were possible NQ would love to keep the 1% or more of their fees that go to the banks for processing the transactions.  

But the fact is that customers demand the convivence of large banks, and banks demand the convenience of the reoccurring subscription system.   No one is going to wait two weeks for a check to go through the mail and then clear, before they can play the game.

If you don't like big banks, then pay cash whenever you can.  small businesses will thank you.

If you want to play literally any online game, you're going to have to deal with a sub.  At least until Tyler Durden tares down the global banking system ?

9 hours ago, LouHodo said:

He didn't even attempt to attack the topic.  

On 10/14/2020 at 9:33 AM, Sadume said:

For your convenience is giving you both options, shady business practices is forcing subscription. Idiot.

he did tho

8 hours ago, Lethys said:

he did tho

Either way he weakens his whole argument by resulting to insults.  

Doesn't matter he is incorrect in his assessment.  It is not shady practices or anything like that.  Shady practice would be if they charged you an additional month at full price for canceling your subscription.  Or not giving you the option to not remove your card information.   Or not telling you about a subscription before you signed up.