Who do I talk to about my Kickstarter package?

JonasML

So, like the title says, I have a Kickstarter package and have no idea how to access the game.  I'm not even sure if I can access it now or if I have to wait, because the package is through Kickstarter (access through the Alpha) but also a "Bronze Founder package" (access at Beta).  Is there a Dev or GM that I can talk to about this?

15 minutes ago, jonaslafave said:

So, like the title says, I have a Kickstarter package and have no idea how to access the game.  I'm not even sure if I can access it now or if I have to wait, because the package is through Kickstarter (access through the Alpha) but also a "Bronze Founder package" (access at Beta).  Is there a Dev or GM that I can talk to about this?

Beta isn't scheduled to start until next year, so you don't have access yet. Alpha 2 starts on the 11th.

You can always upgrade your pledge if you want sooner access.

Edit:

I misread what you said:

You can download the game here: https://community.dualthegame.com/accounts/profile/ 

18 hours ago, blazemonger said:

If he has a Kickstarter package he should have access now.

JC specifically announced _all_ Kickstarter backers would get in an Alpha1

I don't think that's the case because I don't have access either. Do you have a link to this announcement?

Just now, blazemonger said:

@Virtesi

You are a founder (post kickstarter), not a backer(kickstarter) so you will get access with Beta

Thanks, it's good to know I'll get to play the beta at least. I thought I still was only going to be able to play the game on release, I didn't know it changed.

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty sure i am a kickstarter backer, i can download the game and play but here on the forums i dont have access to the alpha forums and on my profile it says i dont have access to alpha, any suggestions?