Announcement: DUA WebCake

MasteredRed

Hello everyone!

I, MasteredRed, would like to announce new services.

On inspiration from http://officialproperdies.webs.com/ and other thoughts that make no cohesive sense, I would like to announce DUA WebCake.

DUA WebCake is a way to bring life to your website. It allows you to start bringing fame to your organization via a web consulting service. This service offers professional suggestions like the one listed down below.

You may ask, why would I want this service? The answer is simple. If you can draw attention to you organization through ANY means possible, then it's worth it.

THE GOAL

As shown by some organizations, you need to gather attention in order to grow. Once.you make everyone in the forums stare at you like that awkward conversation this morning, then this has done its job

HOW IT WORKS

To get free advice, email asixthmeme@duafaction.com and get your free advice. Our sixth best meme correspondent will then respond. Take a look at the free advice that has already been provided.

EXAMPLES

Q:"How can I improve myself and my organization?"

A:"First, go back to the Stone Age in thinking. Second, make lots of noise. Third, write what you truly feel about politics in your organization description."

Q:"What is your recommendation on what I post to gain attention?"

A:"Post pictures of scrambled eggs on your organization home page. People will be curious."

Q:"is there any way to gain members now?"

A:"Simple! Just start posting your recruitment links in every known location and orifice possible."

Q:"Is this a joke?"

A:"Only as much as your life."

Thank you for following this launch of this service. What a wonderful way to start April.

*Suggestions may vary from person to person.

*Consult your legate if WebCake is right for you.

*if WebCake turns you on, please consult your family.

*if family can not help your problem, please go into that corner.

*May not work for people with chronic seriousness.

*Thank you.

Q:"is there any way to gain members now?"

A:"Simple! Just start posting your recruitment links in every known location and orifice possible."

A: "Simple! Just make alts to inflate your numbers."