NovianCitizen19482897

Official Dual Universe Lore Bible

On 12/21/2018 at 9:14 AM, geronimo553 said:

I would like to know the answer to this question as well. Right now we only have a small bit of universe lore to go off of. 

i feel like any "organisational lore" may be written now but it cannot be implemented bc at this stage we are all awakening from chryogenic sleep as the alpha team so there "shouldnt" be time for organizations to be formed outside of the alpha team.

however, once the rest of the passengers wake up then we will be outside of the alpha simulation and physically on Alioth so there will be live politics between groups that form After Arrival in the year 0(AA). So if we are to write our organisational lores it should realistically begin in year 0.... which we havent reached yet as we are technically still on approach to Alioth as either Alpha Team or still in cryogenic sleep.  

On 4/8/2020 at 11:22 AM, Jondejip said:

What happened between 2027 and 2200 why 3 billions what happened to the other half of population 

what i took away from it was that through the "no hope" movement, people of earth became either depressed or accepted their most likely fate and chose not to reproduce, or committed suicide through the mass euthanasia programs introduced by the UEF at the time to escape the despair of an agonizing death.