The Volcanov Trading Hub: Grand Opening!

Welcome! Welcome!

​Welcome to the grand opening of the great Volcanov Trading Hub, floating in the space above the magnificent VolcTower! It provides a save haven for every merchant and paying customer in this sector. Financed by a slight tax on all trade, it consists of four floors, which house lots of wonderful facilities for every customer!

Floor 1: 

The  lowermost floor consists of the 8 landing wings, where most smaller ships are be able to land. Capital ships will have to send shuttles. These landing wings have fuel stations and repair crews on the standby, always ready to tend to your crafts while you browse the inventories of the local merchants!

Floor 2:

The second floor houses not only the traders, but also hangars, which can be either used to park your ship for an extended time, allowing you to set up a trade stand of your own or just get some days of rest in our tourist quarters, or showcase your prototypes to potential customers!

Floor 3:

The third floor has lots of room for storage, so the second floor has room for more merchants, as well as conference rooms that large corporations can rent to hold meetings, promotional events and such.

Floor 4:

In the uppermost floor is the control center as well as a security hub for our private forces. This floor is not open for the public, only Volcanov Employees. Our guards are specially trained to keep nosy spies away from customer databases and pirates away from your goods, so you don't have to worry about anything. Well, except maybe the quality of your products, but we're not here to judge. 

Now, I hope I will see many of you coming to this monument of trade, maybe even as a Volcanov Employee!

Simon Volcanov

CEO of the Volcanov Corporation

I recommend making drafts in space engineers (the voxel modelling tool does not have enough detail) so you have an idea of the floor plan and how everything connects together. Pictures can have a lot more detail than words, videos with voice overs even more so. Other than that, good design. I may not be a merchant, but I will certainly need access to them. Some Super-Capital ship dry-docks wouldn't go amiss if you plan to expand (they will also need repair, and the vast majority of the shipyards will be owned by political factions for their own ships).