Questions on Kickstarter Early Bird pledge

Muttley

Hi folks,

Two questions for you.

1) What is the 'ID Card Arkship Passenger' reward?

2) What does the 'Early Bird' pledge mean in practical terms?

The reason I ask the above question is because I backed the Silver Founder Pack (Early Bird) but in retrospect, I should have backed the Digital Silver Pack (Early Bird). I'm thinking that the ID card will be some gimmicky badge that will end up in a bin sooner or later so it would have made more financial sense to back the latter (I'd have ended up with an extra DAC and not have had to pay for P&P). But this latter pledge is no longer an option so an alternative is to change my pledge to the Digital Silver Founders pack (the non-Early Bird option) for €2 extra - that's €58 t0 €60. I loose the ID card but gain an extra DAC.

These are answered in the FAQ at the bottom of the Kickstarter page at least partially.

1) It is a physical real world card with your characters name on it. The name is also booked for you to use in game. The digital version does not book your name in game.

2) Early bird specials are exactly the same as their non early bird counterparts except the early bird ones are cheaper.

Welcome to DU :)

Note: I believe Kickstarter backers will get an (additional) name booking because the Kickstarter has reached over 6000 backers.

Anyway, I think that 'ID Card Arkship Passenger' possibly can become -in time- a precious collector object, besides of how cute or beautiful can be (or not).

I mean, if this game finally explodes in a big succes (which already is, for me even now) we'll know that we've been living historic moments.

Anyway, I think that 'ID Card Arkship Passenger' possibly can become -in time- a precious collector object, besides of how cute or beautiful can be (or not).

I mean, if this game finally explodes in a big succes (which already is, for me even now) we'll know that we've been living historic moments.

I did consider this as a possibility.