KurockNotabi

Greetings fellow morsels

Before I go ahead and make a more posts, I thought I would say hi. I am looking forward to this journey to the release of DU and beyond.

Also watch out for giant space squid. They will gulp us down when we least expect it. Sometimes they eat the brain first and leave the body standing around stupidly. Other times the body is snatched from very existence! They might even cause ships to fall from the sky! Beware!

Side Note: To clarify, I am just another player looking to make DU an even better place, not some giant squid worshipping organization (though if anyone is interested, drop me a PM). As a player from the southern tip of Africa, I expect to be the most affected by the "giant space squids" that go by the names of Latency, Lag and DC.

The legends and stories of organisations rise and fall has already begun 2 years before launch. These are the tales of the Dual Universe, where no strange form of politics is left unturned, no drama too outlandish to exist, a universe with limitless potential!

Oh yeah, uhh, so are you a sentient space squid that eats other space squids? and or any people?

Thanks for all your Welcomes, May you never encounter the giant space squids.

Oh yeah, uhh, so are you a sentient space squid that eats other space squids? and or any people?

I am just a messenger, spreading the word of the giant space squids known as (among others) Unstable Crash and Physics-Gone-Wrong. Only the Devs have the power to vanquish such powerful creatures. Truthfully, they are theoretical and I hope that we never encounter them.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Now keep it up for.. Oh 2 years :P

@Kane Hart: I have taken a look at your channel and like what I see so far.

@Neosphaler: I hop so too.

@Dunbal: General Calamari... Hungry again. Why do you torture me? :P