RoboTechCorp (International)

Archonious

Greetings everyone,

logo.png

Strength and Honour - two important characteristics of the warrior. RoboTechCorp (RTC) is military organisation and we are warriors. This world will be full of dishonoured pirates and rats, who will try to break other lives, who will try to take more than can carry. Don't want to be one of them? Want to take another way? Join us, become a warrior, bring strength and honour to this world.

We do not disallow any kind of action, we are not police. We do not serve anyone, we are not mercenaries. We are warriors, our path is strength and honour.

We are on beginning of our way, we do not create rules and plans for the organisation, it is too early for that. All of that will be created on basis of the reality, not dreams.

We are welcome everyone who shares this point of view.

Plans for Alpha:
If you are member of Alpha test, you are very welcome here
-Our first target - looking for the ways to improve game
-Looking for any kind of abuses and possible solutions
-Learning the ways of progress, to make Organisation progress easier in future.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Приветсвую всех,

Сила и Честь - две важных черты воина. RoboTechCorp (RTC) - это военизированная организация и мы воины. Этот мир будет наполнен бесчестными пиратами, которые будут пытаться ломать жизни других, которые будут пытаться взять больше чем могут унести. Не хотите быть одним из них? Хотите быть выбрать другой путь? Присоединяйтесь к нам, становитесь воином, несите в этот мир Силу и Честь.

Мы не запрещаем никакой вид деятельности, мы не полиция. Мы никому не служим, мы не наёмники. Мы Воины и наш путь Сила и Честь.

Мы на начальной стадии своего становления, мы не создаём правил и планов для организации, слишком рано для этого. Всё что будет создаваться, будет основано на реальности, а не на мечтах.

Мы приветствуем всех, кто разделяет эту позицию

Планы на альфу:

Если вы участник альфа тестирования, то мы будем Вам очень рады

-Наша первая задача - поиск путей для улучшения игры

-Поиск любых возможностей злоупотребления и возможное их исправление

-Изучение процесса развития, что бы сделать развитие организации в будущем намного проще

i-mwKH0WHxU.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Link:
Ссылка:
https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/robotechcorp
https://vk.com/robotechcorp

If you need more information, you can always contact Archonious (Rus, Eng).
_______________________________________________________________________________________

We need now:

-Alpha test members

-Active members to become officers (Eng)

Сейчас нам нужны:

-Участники альфа теста

-Активные участники для офицерского состава (Ру)

Other languages players

We are planing to create international organisation, not just Eng/Rus. So we would welcome members with other language skills. Currently we need officers, who will lead their language departments. To make communication possible with other departments, we need:

-Basic or higher English language skill

-Adult mind (responsibilities and duties in your department and organisation)

Join Our Discord:

a921fb5bab.png

We welcome everyone in our discord. If you want to discuss, share or just say hello or ask some questions, we will be happy to help you =)

Update: Information updated and translated into English and Russian. Additional information about language departments and requirement.

Discord server added.

Thanks,
Archonious

Welcome Archonious. I wish your organisation to grow strong, but peaceful, and that the whole of Dual Universe might be glorified by your presence.

Tander Coxic

Thanks =) I can't say anything now. We don't rush anywhere, we don't want to fly in dreams without ground under our legs. So we waiting Alpha to start our development, to understand possibilities and opportunities of the game. So even when other organisations offer alliances, we delay discussion until Alpha (at least).

Maybe we will be aggressive organisation

Maybe we will be peaceful organisation

Maybe we will be neutral organisation

Maybe we will join to some alliances

Maybe we will be lone wolf organisation

I don't know, but I can tell for sure, strength and honour will be main drive for us.

P.S: Much more information and updates will be displayed later. When it would be more actual.

Hi and Welcome Archonious.  A few years ago I made an attempt to learn the Russian language for some projects I was involved in.  Lets just say how grateful I am for google translator.  lol.

Nice to see you here in DU.  I wish you well and good fortune.  

Hi and Welcome Archonious.  A few years ago I made an attempt to learn the Russian language for some projects I was involved in.  Lets just say how grateful I am for google translator.  lol.

Nice to see you here in DU.  I wish you well and good fortune.  

Oh, just spotted =) It is said "Russian-Speaking". But I think we will change this to "International". Will update post a bit later.

Russian is hard language if we speak about proper language. Many Russian make LOTS of mistakes. And thanks for wishes. We will try =)

Thanks,

Archonious

If you want to make international corp, group in FB will be better than in VK ;)

Anyway gl&hf!

Totally. VK is like Russian only and I only know about that website to host illegal copyrighted videos.

If you want to make international corp, group in FB will be better than in VK ;)

Anyway gl&hf!

This group was created in far 2014 year =) RTC was Russian clan (before clans in game) of Robocraft game. We already left it and the team was disbanded, but group still exist.

VK is not necessary site/group to join. Main communication would be in Discord. Website can be created in future, if it would be necessary/actual.

So if anyone want to join, no worries about that. Join Discord even if you don't plan to join the organisation, we will be happy to talk/discuss some news or gameplay. Also it would be the best way for diplomacy in the future (I know many build it even now).

Thanks,

Archonious

• 2 weeks later...

Are you alpha team member?

Do you plan to test the game? Yes?

9olitx.jpg

If only I was one. My main purpose to be here is to play the Alpha for real and help the game's creation. dewmn

If only I was one. My main purpose to be here is to play the Alpha for real and help the game's creation. dewmn

If to speak about me, my main target to find as more abusable thing as possible... and, no, not to use them, remove/change them =)

But of course, find new experience and build something nice and useful. But it would be more for Beta.

Thanks,

Archonious

Alpha Testers of other organisations, who plan test game, find the bugs and try to fix possible abuses, join our Discord server for cooperation in future.

Leaders/officers of other organisations (who shares this vision of Alpha testing), we would welcome you in our discord and would be happy to have our ambassadors/representatives on "your land". If you interested in cooperation and connection between organisations, this is a good opportunity*.

To make everything easier, let me know who you are after join (what organisation you represent and what is your goal of possible cooperation). This will help a lot.

*this is not alliance offer, but good cooperation could contribute to that result.

a921fb5bab.png

Thanks,

Archonious