Hey to everyone

AngelsHeart

My name is Angelsheart, I am from United Kingdom and I have been playing Landmark for quite some time now as well as keeping one eye on Dual Universe. I have been lucky to beta test some games in the past by invitation, most notably where Sci-fi is concerned was Eve Online. I have been playing MMO's Since early Ultima Online, and have been playing them ever since. I look forward to seeing how Dual Universe continues to grow and how the community continues to grow as well. A quick hello here to some of my Landmarkian friends, Lady Astrum, Kiklix, Shattari, Pantera and Squishimus. The ship in the header on posts by Kiklix was done in Landmark, and believe me it looks pretty cool close up. I am also sure that the people I mentioned in this post as my Landmark friends will be an asset to this game as it develops. I cannot wait for this game to become early release so that I can become part of the in game community as well. Take care all and see you all in the forums.

Hey hey. Welcome to the forums, we have pirates and bounty hunters and cyborgs and engineers and aliens and cats here :D

Dear dear Kiklix...don't forget the cookies and champagne.