PVP feed back

Knight-Sevy

The HP voxel increase is fine.

But that's still not enough.

I'm keeping my subscription renewal off until you offer an alternative to voxelless ships.

=> To recall the question is:
- What are the means that the game gives me to kill a ship moving faster than mine?
(With the shield the ship without voxel flees then returns to the fight, which a ship with voxel cannot do).

Shields have been the addition that will destroy your games if you continue to ignore your community's request to balance them.

Maybe think about adding a tractor beam or something like that. We must have at our disposal an inverse mechanics of the stasis.

We asked for Shield bleed and got instead a petite Voxel buff and a slight nerf somewhere else. I thank NQ for their effort but it is how you say not enough.

Someone said the reason behind it is that a fleet of moving Capital ships is stress to the server so they prefer not to make these relevant again. And even if they would get good at some point who has the will to fly for hours to get to a Roid or an Alien core at 20k kmh they trully nerfed the big ships to the ground.

It could have been worse tho if they had made the xs craft relevant in this patch.

I don't know what shield bleed is, so i'd love to hear that explained.

I think some degrading scale of voxel buffing shields would be pretty sick, so voxel becomes required to a certain extent. Either by flat HP or flat resistances, but having a max limit perhaps by shield size or core size or something of that nature.

Shield bleeding mean that a small portion of damage pass throught it

we already have a mecanic for downgrading voxel to ensure they big L meta won't leave anymore
the CCS ( to keep it simple : the more hp from voxel you add the less css is added to your construct)

so to keep it simple for NQ to add a mec like this i think it's a good idea to play around things that already exist
the shield should let some damage pass (just a very low amount maybe 2% for exemple)

with that you won't play a no voxel ship!

another mecanic which would be a real good addition to the game :
let the css buff the shield
the more ccs you have the more shield you have too
it's a good way to allow a little bit of voxel design around the ship

at last to equilibrate the meta
the stasis weapon

for now it's more effective to use a stasis with a small S core agaisnt ship bigger (s/m/l hauler or a bigger pvp)
as we see in every show (series / film / games) the big ship can stasis smaller ones (star destroyer can stop the millenium falcon - uss discovery can stop the delta flyer)
so we need that type of weapon

to keep it simple too NQ can just invert the curves of efficiency for the stasis against mass and add a base value who depend on the mass of the attacker
the more bigger the attacker is the more efficient stasis should be with a bonus from size of the weapon
so a M core can keep an S core in his range and a L core can keep S and M core in range too

with this 3 additions in the game the meta would change
S core stay faster - cross sect advantage
M core can tank a little and may be the equilibrate ship
L core can really tank and with appropriate equipement can be efficient too

On 2/14/2023 at 8:56 PM, ch3w8a said:

Shield bleeding mean that a small portion of damage pass throught it

we already have a mecanic for downgrading voxel to ensure they big L meta won't leave anymore
the CCS ( to keep it simple : the more hp from voxel you add the less css is added to your construct)

so to keep it simple for NQ to add a mec like this i think it's a good idea to play around things that already exist
the shield should let some damage pass (just a very low amount maybe 2% for exemple)

with that you won't play a no voxel ship!

another mecanic which would be a real good addition to the game :
let the css buff the shield
the more ccs you have the more shield you have too
it's a good way to allow a little bit of voxel design around the ship

at last to equilibrate the meta
the stasis weapon

for now it's more effective to use a stasis with a small S core agaisnt ship bigger (s/m/l hauler or a bigger pvp)
as we see in every show (series / film / games) the big ship can stasis smaller ones (star destroyer can stop the millenium falcon - uss discovery can stop the delta flyer)
so we need that type of weapon

to keep it simple too NQ can just invert the curves of efficiency for the stasis against mass and add a base value who depend on the mass of the attacker
the more bigger the attacker is the more efficient stasis should be with a bonus from size of the weapon
so a M core can keep an S core in his range and a L core can keep S and M core in range too

with this 3 additions in the game the meta would change
S core stay faster - cross sect advantage
M core can tank a little and may be the equilibrate ship
L core can really tank and with appropriate equipement can be efficient too

Yes I can see your suggestion be good ones hope NQ takes it into consideration