Voxelmancers Prison Shanked At Launch

Megabosslord

Even 1000 paying subs, (which seems highly improbable). Would be only $15k a month at the very maximum in terms of income. 

that’s enough for, like, one decent dev and a Junior tea-bringer/page-turner… and that’s assuming someone is donating the electricity, rent and server fees. 

22 minutes ago, Jinxed said:

that’s enough for, like, one decent dev and a Junior tea-bringer/page-turner… and that’s assuming someone is donating the electricity, rent and server fees. 

Seems like a match to me, with the speed and type of game patches and improvements we are seeing after release. And as the saying goes. If the shoe fits..

23 hours ago, Jinxed said:

TBH, looking back on it I can't even be certain why I felt the way I felt ...

I think it felt such way for many people, even if they were unable to formulate, because from quite early point it go as that NQ obviously not producing expected "full strenght" effort of reasonably motivated team of stated size.

All our endless discussions of we need this, game need that, how to improve this feature... always kinda crushed by reality into dust over "suspicion" that its like probably 10 actual dev people in agony trying to do at least something (and its done badly and taking forever). So you just cease to expect anything good, because, well, its mathematicly impossible at the end of the day.