Thinking of quitting Dual Universe? Stop by here first

DemonAn9el

I cant believe people still think that they can fix this.

How many times does NQ have to cheat on you before you understand that you have to move on?

Its like your partner is cheating on you every week, and every time you start to send another naked person home and explain to your partner that this behaviour might endanger your relationship.... EVERY D*MN WEEK!!!!!

Tell me why I should lose 180 bucks a year (and waste an average of 3hrs a day) to play a game with non-listening NQ and its spineless player community who like to be stepped on?

I come to this forum every month or so, just to check for when this game will be officially cancelled, but it seems some rich people who have too much money keep this flying junkpile in the air.

I tell my kids and everyone I know, that people who do not want to help you move forward or want to make you stand still in your life, are never your friends and should be avoided.

So stop by this thread, read it and uninstall this game. Please grow a pair!

Hey Sabre !

Neighbour ( in the belts ), nice to see you are still alive !

My customer support ticket just went through, to delete forcefully my account and all my personal data.

I had enough of this abusive relationship, just as you described it.

No need to waste any more of my life time with this bullshit.

Feel much better now.

Greetings :)

Edited by Ninator

14 hours ago, Sabretooth said:

Tell me why I should lose 180 bucks a year (and waste an average of 3hrs a day) to play a game with non-listening NQ and its spineless player community who like to be stepped on?

#1 If you pay per year, it only costs $144/year...

#2 An that is cheap compare to what you need to pay a mistress/master to get stepped on! 😉

People seem to like a little pain in their lives, why people drink, get hammered, and wake up with a hangover for a lot more per year has me confused, but it happens every Friday/Saturday....