Question about macro for mining calibration.

joaocordeiro

Hi. 

Along most players, I find my self "enjoying" the calibration mini game and the need to calibrate. (sarcasm) 

I hate it...

My game joy is now restricted to fly around alioth/sanctuary with my xs ship helping new players. 

Since i dont charge, i have to craft my own fuel. 

This leads me to auto mining on my sanctuary territory. 

But i hate the entire mechanic except the part of my container filling up. 

So i was wandering if i could use a macro to simply accept the default calibration value and start mining. 

No decision would be involved, just a sequence of clicks. 

Btw, if any NQ is reading, please allow mining, without any human interaction on sanctuary.

On 11/29/2021 at 11:33 AM, joaocordeiro said:

Hi. 

Along most players, I find my self "enjoying" the calibration mini game and the need to calibrate. (sarcasm) 

I hate it...

My game joy is now restricted to fly around alioth/sanctuary with my xs ship helping new players. 

Since i dont charge, i have to craft my own fuel. 

This leads me to auto mining on my sanctuary territory. 

But i hate the entire mechanic except the part of my container filling up. 

So i was wandering if i could use a macro to simply accept the default calibration value and start mining. 

No decision would be involved, just a sequence of clicks. 

Btw, if any NQ is reading, please allow mining, without any human interaction on sanctuary.

Yeah I wish they would just bypass the mini game and cut to the chase of just spawning it on the ground since its what the autominiers are really designed to do.

Normally I would say that anything that automatically generates resources is frowned upon.

This is a recurring theme. NQ seems unable to make enjoyably game designs.

I mean it really does not take a genius to understand that having several lengthy and unskippable animations with annoying "beep boop" sounds on a task that players have to repeat over and over again, is simply bad design.

It should take less then a second from you hit "calibrate" until you have access to the mini game tools, and there should also be an additional button that would skip the entire mini game process and just instantly give you a semi-random result based on your talents.

6 minutes ago, CptLoRes said:

This is a recurring theme. NQ seems unable to make enjoyably game designs.

I mean it really does not take a genius to understand that having several lengthy and unskippable animations with annoying "beep boop" sounds on a task that players have to repeat over and over again, is simply bad design.

It should take less then a second from you hit "calibrate" until you have access to the mini game tools, and there should also be an additional button that would skip the entire mini game process and just instantly give you a semi-random result based on your talents.

Why even go through all that just make it spawn on the ground and mine it when you get time.