What would be a good size for tier 4 and 5 resource pools?

Mining bots if they only get 4-5 liters per tier is a huge joke even if they run 24/7 for passive gains likely are not worth the lag they will introduce to people who actually spent the talent points who will now have to suffer more lag to mine what is left of the mining pool.

Depending on the limits of the number of bots vs the size of people's wallets or number of accounts some people have with the keys that were handed out there could potentially be hundreds of thousands of these things chewing up what is left of the finite resource pool in no time depending on a full resource repop/dirt reset that will be required on some planets/moons.

Im not sure if these bots will be a physical NPC or just a ghost that just takes from what is left of the resource pool on tiles but it will negate the need to mine to some extent especially if it does not add a new type of core limit or take from your core count in some way.

That being said I also think that these bots should also take into account a players mining talents from teraforming, mining, and dredging trees to make actual miners competitive vs some industry titan with an unlimited wallet who can just buy up all the juice tiles that are left since the whole game has been scanned and they know or have already bought them up and are sitting on them already in anticipation that they just respawn the ore right where it was.

I also hope that at some point that these bots are a physical NPC that has a parts scale (XS-XL+) as well as Grades (Basic-Rare) that requires additional investment for more performance in addition to talents or taking into account a players existing talents.

But I also hope that NQ if there is a mining bot that eventually they add NQ only bots that just wanter around and heal the damaged landscape so that there is some degree of world healing going on each planet and moon where there is so much destruction from mining that it restores some performance from the millions of tunnels and jagged edges killing game performance.

Or that alternatively these bots do not take from the resource pool as much as they just sift dirt without destroying the remaining rsource pool or that they just introduce a sifing stationary machine so that if you are out mining you can just gain mats from the dirt nobody uses in trace amounts without any form of AI required or just doing it in the nanopack while you ar mining to make actual use of a useless resource people just throw away or dont collect at all.

I hope the faked posts about some tiles giving out ~30K+ liters of ore an hour actually come into game on PvP planets. 

There needs to be reasons for territory warfare. A benefit worth the cost to mount an attack and this could be one. 

The fact there are three planets in the safe zone provide a great balance to those that do not want the risk of loss.