Not Authorzed to access private server - server page says they are up

Stuza

Just now, blazemonger said:

Apparently NQ made a booboo when disabling expired accounts and some active ones got caught .. Log a ticket with support and they will look at it..

Oh, that explains it.  Mine is actually expired but, as I've had frack all game time due to various log in issues I didn't renew but, I could still very occasionally get in.  So, they've probably finally disabled my account.

However, I'm not buying another subscription (throwing money away) due to the aforementioned various log in issues, guess I'll uninstall then.

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Stuza said:

Oh, that explains it.  Mine is actually expired but, as I've had frack all game time due to various log in issues I didn't renew but, I could still very occasionally get in.  So, they've probably finally disabled my account.

However, I'm not buying another subscription (throwing money away) due to the aforementioned various log in issues, guess I'll uninstall then.

Thanks!

Before you go, can I haz your stuff?

oh wait.. you’re already gone T_T

Same boat, cant login to the test server. But why should I bother, when they can't be bothered to actually test in the PTS before releasing (as demonstrated with 0.24)? Or alternatively from what I read in the comments, just ignore problems in PTS and release anyways..