Subscription?

How can you justify paying £6.49 for 1 month to play a beta? its wasted money if you dont like it, I would of thought a free month of beta then when the game is released then maybe a subscription, I'm a Bronze backer have been from the start but most certainly wont be paying to play a game thats not been released yet, sounds like they are getting money out of people who may not like the game.

IMO, as NQ ran out of money after the investors left and did not take their option for another round of investment, NQ could have offered new backer/supporter packages, they could have started up the cash shop.. Hell, they could have been honest and started another general crowd funding round all of which I honestly expect might have both brought in more money AND have allowed them to keep the game away from what effectively is a release.

They choose to start their subscription model.. I think the results are quite clear by now. They are now starting to apply cost cutting measures as well and the information we have is a good indicator that the player base must be below what can sustain the NQ's monthly operating cost, including interest payments on their debt.

Also doesn’t help that you can continue to play after your sub runs out anyway.   That’s not going to be an incentive for players to continue to pay, is it?

the joke is calling this game a beta. I call it a Balpha: an alpha masquerading as a beta.