How to fetch Spaceship? (Not atmo ship)

sHuRuLuNi

So, I just bought one of the stock spaceships and wanted to leave Alioth for the first time --- first of all - how on earth could I change the controls - on my atmo ship / hovercraft I already changed them, but I did not see the option for the spaceship (I changed them so that I control the direction with the mouse, and thrust with W/S).

Second: the stupid thing - Despite slowing down to basically zero - I crashed on the smaller Alioth moon (is it Moon 4?) - the ship was destroyed and I resurrected on Alioth in one of the districts.

Now, how the bloody hell am I supposed to get the ship back? I cannot get to the moon. And I also cannot fetch it because it is apparently too far.

11 hours ago, sHuRuLuNi said:

Now, how the bloody hell am I supposed to get the ship back? I cannot get to the moon. And I also cannot fetch it because it is apparently too far.

This is what a MMO like DU is about, solving problems. Get a ride, ask someone to collect the ship, build a new one and go there to get it.

1 hour ago, blazemonger said:

This is what a MMO like DU is about, solving problems. Get a ride, ask someone to collect the ship, build a new one and go there to get it.

I bought a cheap 49k grasshopper. Flew there. I am fixing the ship now. I really do not like the control scheme for the ship. I much prefer my mouse controlled control scheme but cannot seem to apply that to this ship.

45 minutes ago, sHuRuLuNi said:

I bought a cheap 49k grasshopper. Flew there. I am fixing the ship now. I really do not like the control scheme for the ship. I much prefer my mouse controlled control scheme but cannot seem to apply that to this ship.

It's probably set to "hoovercraft"?