One of the most satisfying things in the game...

Kezzle

...that I've found so far is hearing a machine cascade you made whirr into life when you feed it more raw material. Checking on each queue in the chain to see that progress bar start up, and seeing the blinken lights come to "working" is pretty cool.

What's your "I made/did that" feelgood?

2 hours ago, Kezzle said:

...that I've found so far is hearing a machine cascade you made whirr into life when you feed it more raw material. Checking on each queue in the chain to see that progress bar start up, and seeing the blinken lights come to "working" is pretty cool.

What's your "I made/did that" feelgood?

When i get to 6000m alt and my ship is still gaining altitude. At that moment i think to my self: "I made it, uff" 

Sadly it is logging in first thing and checking my sold orders.......... know what you mean about the machines firing back into life though

Also I am currently flying in space 80% of the time, actually quite enjoying it, tend to save my warp fuel and just cruise about some days.

31 minutes ago, Moosegun said:

Sadly it is logging in first thing and checking my sold orders.......... know what you mean about the machines firing back into life though

Also I am currently flying in space 80% of the time, actually quite enjoying it, tend to save my warp fuel and just cruise about some days.

Making a good landing and plotting a good course are also satisfactions.

Getting a medium-can hover hauler back to the "last cliff before base" with a full load of mostly-hematite without falling off said cliff when the brakes were broken (sliding towards the cliff edge, backwards with the thrusters at full...) was a satisfying moment, too. Once the pucker had subsided...

I'm still waiting for the second of those :)