Does anyone find the game playable without owning industry?

joaocordeiro

I think I've been here already and contacted some of you to keep things constructive. Yet I come here again to find horns locked along with these:

13 hours ago, Moosegun said:

Still complaining because you flew 600SU away and didnt have a plan for elements?

This adds nothing to the topic and just looks like an attempt to provoke.

3 hours ago, MRog40 said:

We get it joao, you have tons of quanta because of the event that we can't talk about and you want to spend it on an AGG and 1000 ECUs. Get over yourself.

A rather unnecessary and snappy accusation, also just looks like an attempt to provoke.

(III) Following actions are prohibited:

• Posting off-topic replies or replies that are likely to drag the discussion off topic.
  • Trolling (provoking) people.

Just a quote taken from the forum rules. They can be found here in case anyone forgot about them:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disregarding the above may I further remind all participants about the initial posting by the title: ,,Does anyone find the game playable without owning industry?´´

As I see it this was a simple enough question which turned into a discussion about it's right to exist in the first place. I'd like to ask everyone to please pay a little more respect to the original topic in the future and not drag other's threads off-topic so much. Thank you!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Given this thread's development since my last posting I don't expect there will be any positive side to keeping this open. Thread closed.

Sincerely

Mod-Mondlicht