Intro from an afk cloaker

plmkoi

Curious to see how many people recognize the title. 

I have heard more about this title recently and decided to look into the game. I am currently consuming a lot of info in regards to the games development and the features this studio would like to implement before I start participating in the forums. I will admit here, that I am a skeptic when it comes to mmo games and the visions that many put out. I suspect that just like a few of the more popular mmo forums (Aoc, CF, and etc), that I might ruffle some feathers because I tend to go deaf on the hype. 

My field of study is military history and  hobbies tend to be heavy into wargaming and strategy games. I do play mmo's, with the first being Age of Conan on the hardcore pvp servers and eventually getting involved with Eve in 09 around the fall of BoB. I use to be a care bear in Eve, but over the years I have been more into the pvp aspects. I tend to also favor games with cooperation and like to join groups to have a vision or goal. 

I look forward to discussing  this game with other fellow comrades. If anyone can answer this, it would be great. Does the studio rely solely on Discord for their NDA feedback if I become a member? I am curious as I don't really do Discord and this is the first studio that doesn't host their feedback in a forum and uses Discord. 

I hope this doesn't end up a double post as I am unsure what occurred during sign in. If so I apologize in advance.

Thank you for the replies and I do intend to be a backer, but participation might vary depending on features at release. I am perfectly content on waiting as long as the folks at Star Citizen for the game to have the features that might make it more enjoyable. 

• 3 weeks later...

I guess you wouldnt have been a part of Usually Kloaked around 09-10 then.

As stated, we have extensive forumn sections for NDA, the discord is more of a way for us to interact during testing. 

And not many of us are as content as you. Might as well play some Mass Effect 3 while you wait for SC.