Hello from the land of maple and bacon

Hello everyone!

Alex here hailing from Toronto, Ontario. I am very much impressed with this ambitious project and surprised that

it is still around after all this time, seeing how many ambitious game ideas have fallen through after receiving support

from the public.

I hope to enjoy and contribute to this community for the next long while and can't wait what the future brings!

Great job so far Novaquark, I truly wish you success!

4 hours ago, MXAlex said:

how many ambitious game ideas have fallen through after receiving support from the public.

They were just games, they never thought to design a metaverse. They promise to make a great MMO and then suddenly switch into singleplayer for the sake of more money. Dual Universe is really different. The success of this metaverse very deeply depended on our creations and how we make to interact with another human being in the metaverse. Yeah EVE also tried that before, and the community of the EVE were very well motivated, but it required more than that. I think Dual Universe will become the next big thing for the coming decade if community responds well. I think it will.

1 hour ago, nmare418 said:

Hi there from Québec city!

Hello hello!

9 hours ago, rothbardian said:

They were just games, they never thought to design a metaverse. They promise to make a great MMO and then suddenly switch into singleplayer for the sake of more money. Dual Universe is really different. The success of this metaverse very deeply depended on our creations and how we make to interact with another human being in the metaverse. Yeah EVE also tried that before, and the community of the EVE were very well motivated, but it required more than that. I think Dual Universe will become the next big thing for the coming decade if community responds well. I think it will.

Valid point, a lot of these games I'm thinking of had pretty shallow dreams, they wanted to jam pack features but with no real good way of interconnecting them to create a fun and/or interesting environment, just more of proofs of concept and collections of prototypes. EVE was great while I played it, though not for too long, but it left me wanting so much more. DU seems to cater to many different play styles and depths of control over the world.

9 hours ago, Eternal said:

No way! I'm from Toronto as well! 

Where in Toronto? I'm from Scarborough (in Guildwood). 

Right on! I'm from Concord (Vaughan). It's virtually "walking distance" ?

On 5/21/2019 at 3:52 AM, Aaron Cain said:

Bacon!!!!!

Sorry after that i lost the rest of your message

Bacon!!!!!!!

Welcome, add more Bacon!!

What's the point? It wont be enough anyway.

Can never have enough bacon in one go, safe thing is to spread it out.

On 5/22/2019 at 12:13 AM, PiNkPoRsChE said:

.....Bacon?

Can I have some......

Welcome I hope you Fly Safe on your strip of BACON!

One does not need safety when on bacon, problems will go around you so as to not get hurt themselves.

tumblr_nx04ydQkqY1udh5n8o1_500.gif