What happpened?

Old_Xsa

When I log into Dual Universe it still shows me as a pre-alpha supporter but when I log into the forums all my posts are gone, my avatar is gone my rank is gone and it says you must be moderator approved until you make your first post!! 

Did something happen?

Not sure how this happened, the one I am on now has the right email address, but the other account which has my Prealpha stuff is not my email, how do I delete this one and then change the email of the other?

How was someone able to create a duplicate account on the forums? When I would log in it would be with my username which is how I logged in here and this has my email address but the link you posted is the right account that is me but somehow that has the same username but different email how is it possible to make two accounts with the same username?

Yep it looks like they got my account I cannot even put in a ticket, I put in a ticket when this first started and now when I use the same username it says suspended and my username is no longer valid, I cannot even put in a ticket using my email.

I have the original receipt for the $180, can that be used for a refund or did I just lose everything?

7 minutes ago, ShioriStein said:

Well you cant lose everything, mail the mod or pm the admin. ( support@novaquark.com )

Yea was able to get to support an hour ago now it says account suspended. I just don't get how there can be two accounts with the same username?

Hi everyone,

@Xsarec

@Xsarec

If you have the original receipt, you do not have to worry.

It seems there has been a bug in the process to change your email address (as requested by you in the support ticket last Thursday, June 7th).

Nobody has hacked your account. Your email address has been changed as requested on your Dual Universe account. However, your account on the forum kept the old address, generating a "ghost account", separated from your real account. That's why you thought your posts and your avatar were gone while they were in fact on your real account. This is a rare bug (and known issue) that occurs from time to time and our web developer has a fix planned for this in a near future.

In the meantime, we have fixed the issue manually.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

All has been restored thankyou, is it possible to get rid of the other ghost account and the posts that I was making on it....I don't want it out there confusing people with two different Xsarec's

1 hour ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

The ghost account has just been renamed to avoid any possible confusion ;)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

nice to see, NQ is helping ppl :-)

and no, i don't think, that anyone get confused, at least for me is the story clear...welcome back Xsarec :-)

3 hours ago, Elisa24 said:

nice to see, NQ is helping ppl :-)

and no, i don't think, that anyone get confused, at least for me is the story clear...welcome back Xsarec :-)

Good to be back :D